- Eligibility Criteria
- How to apply for MNSUAM Entry Test
- How to apply for admission
- Seats Distribution
- Entry Tests Details
- Admission Flowchart
- Must have passed Intermediate; F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering/Pre-Agriculture/Three years Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) securing minimum 50% of total marks.
- The candidate should have been appeared in Entry Test conducted by UET or UAF or MNSUAM or HEC. (Note: There is no passing marks for entry test.)
- Download the Entry Test form by: Clicking Here
- Completely fill it and attach deposit slip of amount Rs.1000/- as entry test fee and submit it by hand or by courier at Office of Chairman, Department of Agricultural Engineering, MNS University of Agriculture Multan, Old Shujabad Road, Multan. Deposit slips can be submitted in online branch of any bank on the deposit slip (available in banks) in online HBL account no. 0009917900854803
- Please do not attach any other documents with entry test form except deposit slip. Documents will be required at the time when applying for admission. Candidates who will send their applications via courier/post, can get their roll number slips on test day from Help Desk.
- Entry Test type and Syllabus: MCQs from Physics, Chemistry, Math and English subjects of Intermediate level.
- Result of entry test will be announced on the website after 4 to 5 days of test.
- The candidates without roll no. slip and ORIGINAL proof of identity (CNIC or Form-B or Matric certificate) shall not allowed to sit in the exam.
Deadline to apply for admission is 02 October 2018 (Tuesday) till 05:00 PM.
- Download admission form by Clicking Here. Fill the admission form and attach the attested photocopies of the documents as mentioned in the form. Also attach Entry Test Result Card.
- Attach Bank Draft in favor of Treasurer MNSUAM or Deposit Slip (in account no. 0009917900854803) of amount Rs. 500/- with admission form.
- Admission applications can be submitted by hand or by courier at Office of Chairman, Department of Agricultural Engineering, MNS University of Agriculture Multan, Old Shujabad Road, Multan, on or before deadline.
- Approximately, 3 days after display of the merit lists, are given to the provisionallyselected candidates to submit their admission fee and show all original documents. Failing which leads to cancellation of his/her admission.
- Classes are expected to start Second Week of October 2018.
Note: The courier applications received after the deadline will not be included.
- Pre-Engineering Students: 60% of total seats
- Pre-Agriculture Students: 10% of total seats
- DAE Students: 20% of total seats
- A-Level Students: 10% of total seats
1st Entry Test
- Deadline to apply for 1st entry test: 28.08.2018 (Closed)
- Test Date and Time: 02 Sep 2018 (Sunday) 09:00 am at MNSUAM
2nd Entry Test
- Deadline to apply for 2nd entry test: 11 Sep 2018 (CLOSED)
- Test Date and Time: 16 Sep 2018 (Sunday) 09:00 am at MNSUAM