The mission of Directorate of Graduate Studies is to streamline admission and research process of postgraduate students and provide all possible guidelines regarding course work, GS-10, synopsis and thesis preparation and submission. Moreover, to facilitate the students timely collection, approval and processing of their documents.
To enhance the quality of research, to automate the system of admission of postgraduate students and minimize the document's processing time through the use of available technology.
- To process the approval of new/revised postgraduate courses through Graduate Study Research Board (GSRB).
- Processing of applications for admission to M.A., M.Sc., M. Phil./MS/M.Sc. (Hons.) and Ph.D. programs.
- Collection of course work and enrolment forms (GS/10) of postgraduate students in each semester.
- Scrutiny of the synopsis and thesis, course work programme and supervisory committees of M.A., M.Sc., M.Phil./MS/M.Sc. (Hons.) and Ph.D. students and arranging their approval by GSRB.
- Scrutiny of the thesis of postgraduate students to ensure their proper format as laid down by GSRB.
- Preparation of agenda and conduct of meetings of GSRB.
- Execution of the policies and decisions of GSRB.
Directorate of Graduate Studies is determined to exploit its potential for the betterment of the University as well as community. During 2017-18, this office had conducted four meetings of Graduate Studies and Research Board wherein several decisions were taken including the following:
- Approval of courses, supervisory committees, titles of the synopses of postgraduate students.
- Approval for the revision in course work submission rule
- Approval of criteria/policy for MS/M.Phil and PhD students' migration/credit hours' transfer.
- Approval of the role of advisors/co-coordinators
- Approval for the standardization of some proformas for the guidance of students. In addition to above, Director Graduate Studies has conducted admission exams of PhD candidates. Currently, this office is striving for the campaign of new admissions for upcoming academic year 2018-19.
Dr. Rao Muhammad Ikram Position: Assistant Professor/Assistant Director Graduate Studies Address: Directorate of Graduate Studies, MNS University of Agriculture, Multan, Pakistan Mobile: +92 3006358531 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org