Skip to content
- Building infrastructure and environment conducive for professional learning.
- Instituting critical thinking, skills and professional attitude through internationally competitive programs and using advanced pedagogical techniques.
- Providing enabling and cooperative environment for collaborative R&D, entrepreneurial ecosystem and social mobilization through competition, innovation and business development.
- Promoting a culture of creativity, openness and responsibility where effective University-Industry-Community linkages are established and nurtured.
- Establishing strategic collaborations with reputable national and international institutions to align capacity building,research and outreach with local and global paradigms.
- Developing a diversified rural economy that is dynamic, technologically advanced and globally competitive to support farming system and agro-industry