All contents provided on the blogs are for informational purposes only. The university makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information in the blogs or found by following any link copied in the blog. The university will neither be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided by the author of the blog nor for the authenticity of the information. The university will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Usernames and Passwords
All users will be registered for writing / commenting on Blogs and will be provided with a username and password, not to be shared with anyone and/or make public. In case of hacking of a user account, the university will be prompted immediately to take appropriate security measures and provide the user with a new username and password. In case of failure, the responsibility will lie on the user only.
Blog Writing Policy
By submitting material for inclusion on the Blog, the author grants the university the right and license to publish the submitted material (in whole or part) on the website, along with the right to edit/delete contents as deemed appropriate by the Contents Review Team of the University. Any materials submitted or sent to be published on the Blog will be deemed not to be confidential or secret, and may be used by the university. By submitting or sending materials to the university, the author proclaims that the submitted materials (in whole and in part) are original, that no other party has any rights thereto.
The Authors will not send such materials to be uploaded through the Blog that:
- Are protected by copyright, or intellectual property right, without first obtaining permission from the intellectual property rights holder;
- Are unlawful, political, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including sexual language) or language of a violent or threatening nature
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- Contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component.
- Any material that may defame university repute
- Any controversial (religious or political) material
The Authors, in submitting any materials to the Blogs, will not:
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users, contact information or other information,
- Use the Blog in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Blog
- Post any contents that may damage the reputation of the university, its faculty or staff in any manner whatsoever
Blogs Comment Policy
The university reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. Comments on blogs are welcomed and encouraged, but there are some conditions where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments should be relevant to the post topic. Irrelevant, spam or comments promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. This may include abusive, threatening, offensive, misleading or defamatory language.
- Comments that attack an individual, group of individuals, any organization, or institute directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
Blogs Review Policy
The blogs will be published on the university website only after final approval from the review panel constituted by the Competent Authority. The review panel will be responsible to review blogs such that they
- Must abide by the ‘blogs writing’ policy
- Enhance online presence of university by improving SEO ranking
- Useful and interesting stuff that gets maximum attention towards university’s website
- Fresh and innovative contents to promote agriculture activities, research and innovation.