During the recent years, access to higher professional education in Pakistan particularly in Southern Punjab have become very expensive. Keeping in view of the increasing expenses day by day, it is becoming very difficult for the resource poor section of the society to educate their children. Under the circumstances, Student Financial Aid Office is committed to the success of our students by providing financial aid and advising services that support student recruitment, retention, and timely degree completion, and ensures that a world-class education remains within reach for all eligible students who need financial assistance to achieve their educational goals. Currently SFAO offering following Scholarship to the deserving and merited students of MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan 1. Merit Scholarship 2. HEC Need Based Scholarship 3. Punjab Education Endowment Fund 4. Pakistan Bait-Ul- Mal Stipend 5. Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 6. Student Loan Schemes
Standard Operating Procedures for the Award of Ms. Asia Sultan Merit/Need based Scholarship
- Program Objective
- Advertisement Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Assessment Procedure
- Financial Support
- Funds Disbursement Procedure
- The scholarship will be terminated in the following cases
To enable the academically qualified, yet financially needy, students of Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan and enable them to acquire high quality education without financial constraint
- The advertisement shall be posted on university official website along with application form and on notice board as well.
- The application form shall also be available at university Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO)
- The applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK national and student of MNS University of Agriculture, Multan.
- Students enrolled in B.Sc. Agro-Industrial Engineering Technology in the first fifth semester.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined & assessed by the financial background of his/her family.
- No applicants will be considered if their family income is greater than Rs. 50,000 per month.
- The student availing any other scholarship (except Merit scholarship) is not eligible for this scholarship
- Students applying for financial assistance will fill out the application form and submit the same to the SFAO
- The SFAO will scrutinized the application and validate the information provided in the forms. The physical verification may also be conducted where deemed necessary.
- Students who are applying for scholarship will be required to furnish additional documents, along with their application forms like all educational documents, utility bills, copy of applicant & his/her father/mother CNIC, income certificate/salary slip or any other supporting document to substantiate the facts given in the application form.
- The SFAO will recommend the scrutinized applications to University Scholarship Management Committee (SMC) for further decision that student deserves for financial aid or not.
- The SFAO shall convene university SMC meeting within two weeks after finalization of scrutiny process
- The interviews of short listed applicants will be conducted by the SMC
- The final list of students recommended by the university SMC will be submitted to Vice Chancellor for approval
- The selected students are required to furnish a surety bond on a stamp paper (Rs. 20/-) that information provided in the application form is correct
- Students should know that providing false information and fake documents could lead to their admission offer being repealed, or could result in expulsion from the university, if approved by the SMC.
- One meeting of the SMC may be held (if necessary) one month after the award of scholarships to review the random physical verification of applicants
- The first and second semester funds will be paid to students (awardees) after completing all codal formalities.
- The third and onward semester stipend will be released by the university after the declaration of second & onward semester results.
- The payment shall be made to the students through cheque or online transfer to awardees account.
- If the students fail to maintain class attendance of 75%.
- If the student is involved in malicious/undesirable activities.
- If the student is punished because of his/her involvement in violation of the university rules, damage to institute property, misbehavior with the staff or colleagues or any other disciplinary action.
- If the information provided by the student is found incorrect at any time during his/her study period.
- If the student fails to maintain academic standards of the university
|1||Representative of Mr. Sohail Mehmood Harral||Chairman|
|2||Director, Student Affairs MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan||Member|
|3||Hostel Superintendent (Female) MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan||Member|
|4||Treasurer or representative MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan||Member|
|8||In-charge SFAO MNS UAM||